The Tyler Wagner Way of Buying
While I focus my marketing on Havertown real estate, as a REALTOR® representing buyers and sellers, I can show ANY home listed on the market within the borders of Pennsylvania. In fact, I've acted as a agent for as far north as Bucks County and as far south as lower Delaware County. I have also handled many transactions in and around Center City. Philadelphia.
The key for you as a buyer is to find an agent who will represent your best interest, who will work hard for you and provide you with excellent service. My goal is to provide you with the BEST service experience. Not just the best real estate experience, but actually the best service experience. Here's how:
- Preparation - Buying a home is completely personal. I will sit down and find out what YOU want and how you are going to achieve your goal. This includes taking a look and your financial situation, getting pre-approved by a lender and most importantly finding out what you want in a home...that's the fun part. Being prepared is the key to buying the house you've always dreamed of owning. You don't want to lose a home because you weren't prepared.
- Open Communication - Whether you use email, text messaging, cell or home phones, I use them all and I check them all the time. If I don't get back to you within 2 hours of an urgent communication, it's unusual. Additionally, I answer the phone whenever I can. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's leaving message after message. Communication is essential in this business and I like it as clear as possible.
- Knowledge - Education is the key to professionalism and customer satisfaction. Whether you're a first time home buyer or a seasoned investor, my job is to have or find the answers. For this reason, over the past 5 years, I've taken over 300 hours of continued education including acheiving my Associate Broker's License.
- Technology - Having received my Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems at Miami University (Ohio), and having acted as an IT auditor for Deloitte & Merrill Lynch for 3 years, I have a strong understanding and appreciation for technology. When used effectively, technology and real estate go hand in hand. With automatic email searches, calendar updates, deadline notifications, I like to use technology to make the most informed buyer on the market. When that beautiful home pops up you'll be the first in line.
- Personal & Caring Service - Buying a house should be exciting and rewarding experience. However, even when everything goes smoothly, dealing with one of the biggest purchases you'll ever make will add a little stress to your life. I've personally bought and sold several homes and I know what its like. I don't pressure my clients, I walk you through every step of the process and I provide you with as much information as you want. The best part of my job is seeing the excitement on my clients' faces after they've just purchased a home.